On the first day of the women’s NCAA Tournament, not a single lower-seeded team pulled off the upset. Yesterday’s action saw the opposite, with upsets galore, unfortunately including the Gonzaga Bulldogs, who season ended in loss to the Belmont Bruins.
However, perhaps today will see a bit more action on the bracket. There aren’t exactly any Cinderella's on this side, but plenty of great basketball to watch, highlighted by freshman phenom Paige Bueckers and the UConn Huskies.
Here is the schedule for today’s second round games. All games can be streamed live on WatchESPN.
- No. 1 NC State vs. No. 8 South Florida, 12:00 pm, ESPN2
- No. 4 Kentucky vs. No. 5 Iowa, 12:30 pm, ESPNU
- No. 3 Tennessee vs. No. 6 Michigan, 2:00 pm, ESPN2
- No. 4 West Virginia vs. No. 5 Georgia Tech, 2:30 pm, ESPNU
- No. 1 South Carolina vs. No. 8 Oregon State, 4:00 pm, ESPN
- No. 2 Baylor vs. No. 7 Virginia Tech, 4:00 pm, ESPN2
- No. 1 UConn vs. No. 8 Syracuse, 6:00 pm, ESPN
- No. 1 Stanford vs. No. 8 Oklahoma State, 6:00 pm, ESPN2