The biggest news in the college basketball world this week is Stephen F. Austin’s upset win over Duke at Cameron Indoor on Tuesday night, for which we give thanks. The Battle 4 Atlantis tips off today, and we gathered a handful of previews along with Killian Tillie content for your consumption:
- CBS Sports predicts Gonzaga to win the B4A over UNC, and identifies Killian Tillie as a player to watch. I endorse this article.
- Jackson Frank captures the delight that Killian Tillie felt following his return to action after knee surgery delayed his season debut.
- In a winding article for The Athletic, Seth Davis dropped a little nugget that Killian Tillie still feels some pain in his knee and his conditioning isn’t perfect, but he feels better than he expected to at this point. I guess that’s good? I’m a little concerned that Tillie is still feeling pain, so this is something that bears watching.
- Sports Illustrated pegs Oregon or Gonzaga as the most likely B4A champs.
- In their podcast for CBS Sports, Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander discuss the impact that Killian Tillie’s return will have for Gonzaga.