Well here we are. For the fourth consecutive years, we have the pleasure of watching the Gonzaga Bulldogs partake in the second weekend of the NCAA Tournament. The No. 4 Zags will take on the No. 9 Florida State Seminoles in Los Angeles.
The big question on everyone’s tongue is whether the second weekend can even remotely hold a candle to the first weekend of this year’s NCAA Tournament. That is a tough ask. We saw history made in the first No. 16 seed win ever. We saw monumental collapses by teams from Cincinnati, and we saw our fair share of absurd buzzer beaters.
Thursday, March 22
- 4:07 pm: No. 7 Nevada Wolf Pack vs. No. 11 Loyola Chicago Ramblers, CBS
- 4:37 pm: No. 3 Michigan Wolverines vs. No. 7 Texas A&M Aggies, TBS
- 6:37 pm: No. 5 Kentucky Wildcats vs. No. 9 Kansas State Wildcats, CBS
- 7:07 pm: No. 4 Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. No. 9 Florida State Seminoles, TBS
Friday, March 23
- 4:07 pm: No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks vs. No. 5 Clemson Tigers, CBS
- 4:27 pm: No. 1 Villanova Wildcats vs. No. 5 West Virginia Mountaineers, TBS
- 6:37 pm: No. 2 Duke Blue Devils vs. No. 11 Syracuse Orange, CBS
- 6:57 pm: No. 2 Purdue Boilermakers vs. No. 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders, TBS