The second round is here, and the games are tighter. Thursday hat a little bit of everything: Actual upsets (Loyola Chicago over Tennessee in yet another dramatic fashion), Kentucky and Duke walking all over their opponents, No. 1 Kansas playing a much closer win against Seton Hall than wanted, Gonzaga toppling Ohio State for its fourth straight Sweet 16 appearance, and of course, crazy buzzer beaters.
We finally get to rest today, and we get to see who Gonzaga’s next opponent on Thursday will be. Will it be the No. 1 Xavier Muskeeters, or the No. 9 Florida State Seminoles?
Sunday, March 18
- 9:10 am: No. 2 Purdue Boilermakers vs. No. 10 Butler Bulldogs, CBS
- 11:40 am: No. 3 Michigan State vs. No. 11 Syracuse Orange, CBS
- 2:15 pm: No. 2 North Carolina Tar Heels vs. No. 7 Texas A&M Aggies, CBS
- 3:10 pm: No. 2 Cincinnati Bearcats vs. No. 7 Nevada Wolf Pack, TNT
- 4:10 pm: No. 4 Auburn Tigers vs. No. 5 Clemson Tigers, TBS
- 4:45 pm: No. 9 Kansas State Wildcats vs. No. 16 UMBC Retrievers, truTV
- 5:40 pm: No. 1 Xavier Musketeers vs. No. 9 Florida State, TNT
- 6:40 pm: No. 5 West Virginia Mountaineers vs. No. 13 Marshall Thundering Herd, TBS