A few tidbits about this matchup:
- This is the 89th meeting between the two teams. Gonzaga owns a 58-30 advantage in the series.
- GU has won the last 14 straight matchups and has won 38 of the last 40 contests.
- Jared Brownridge is the most fun player to watch in the WCC when he is hitting his shots.
- Santa Clara has made 309 three pointers, good for No. 12 in the nation.
- The Zags, now 30-1, have only won 30 or more games twice in school history (32-2 in 2012-13 and 35-3 in 2014-15).
- The Zags have won in the WCC Tournament semifinals in each of the past 19 years. The last semifinals loss was in 1994.
Most importantly, go Zags!