One more sleep until PK80 tips off! Until then, help pass the time with the following articles:
- The NCAA Hall of Fame officially inducted John Stockton into its membership over the weekend in Kansas City, Missouri. Stockton is a Gonzaga OG and John Blanchette over at The Spokesman Review talked to him and ranked Stockton’s greatest college games.
- Just three games into his college career, Corey Kispert is already making an impact.
- Myron Medcalf lists everything we need to know about PK80, and gives Gonzaga a shoutout for its attractive brand of team basketball.
- PK80 was the brainchild of Michigan State Athletic Director Mark Hollins and will probably be the best “one-off” tournament we’ll ever see.
- Chris Dobbertean over at Blogging the Bracket did a comprehensive breakdown of the PK80 field and took a good look at Gonzaga’s Motion Bracket.
- Will Maupin over at Mid-Major Madness power ranks the WCC after two weeks and names Killian Tillie to his WCC Team of the Week.
- Jeff Borzello of ESPN lists Gonzaga at #20 in his most recent power rankings, 3 spots below Saint Mary’s...
- Jon Rothstein has Gonzaga rated a tad lower through the first week and a half of the season, placing the Zags at #23.