As covered on this site, national Gonzaga-related discussion is beginning to focus on whether the Zags can finish the regular season with a perfect record. Seems a bit early for that, but you can read for yourself below plus more from around the interwebs this week.
- ESPN’s Myron Medcalf has been to Jack & Dan’s and also thinks there’s a good chance that the Zags run the table in the regular season.
- Jeff Eisenberg also believes Gonzaga has a shot to make an undefeated run through the regular season.
- Things are not going to get any easier for Gonzaga on the road.
- Seth Davis conducts his annual Hoops Stock Report, and includes the Top 3 teams in the WCC in his analysis. Do you agree with his assessment of BYU and Saint Mary’s?
- Rob Sacre is headed to Japan this week where he will continue his basketball career. The team he’ll be playing for has not been announced, but there’s speculation that he’ll be teaming up with Ira Brown on the Hitachi Sunrockers.
- The Lady Zags dropped to #7 in espnW’s mid-major rankings after losing to Pacific and Pepperdine last week.
Next on the Schedule
Men’s Basketball: 1/5 @ San Francisco, 6:00pm PT
Women’s Basketball: 1/5 v. San Francisco, 6:00pm PT