Wildcats vs Bulldogs coverage
Another game, another second half collapse, this time leading to a loss. The Bulldogs got off to a huge start in the first half, and looked like they were going to blow Arizona out of the game in the first 20 minutes. Arizona had other thoughts in mind, and came back to make the Zags pay for not closing the game out. A few thoughts:
- Once again, turnovers plague this team. Domantas Sabonis and Josh Perkins end with 5 turnovers each, and the Zags had 16 turnovers as a team.
- The Zags missed Przemek Karnowski today, his leadership and defensive presence, especially in the second half, would've really helped this team.
- Outside of Kyle Wiltjer and Domantas Sabonis, the rest of the team had a staggering (in a bad way) 12 total points. Josh Perkins had 6 points on 2 of 9 shooting, Silas Melson missed his 3 shots, and Eric McClellan ended his 31 minutes shooting 1 of 4 from the field.
On to the ratings! Here's how it works:
A few days after this post, we'll compile all of the results of the ratings, and post them in another fan post. As the season goes along, we'll be compiling average player ratings, and listing their ratings by game, so you can see player rating trends and such.
- 10: Professional level play
- 9: Very good
- 8: Good
- 7: Above Average
- 6: Average
- 5: Below Average
- 4: Bad
- 3: Very bad
- 2: Abysmal
- 1: I don't know what this would look like. Hopefully no one will earn this rating.
Now that all the technicalities are out of the way, it's time to do the actual rating.