Rules and Regs
1. We are a Gonzaga blog so if things appear to be biased, it is probably because they are!
2. Any comments or posts that are prejudiced or intolerant (racist, sexist, homophobic) will result in immediate deletion and the user will be banned.
3. There will be no personal attacks of the blog, its authors, or other community members. Calling people idiots is a great example of something that will not be tolerated. You can disagree with a point of view but remember we are talking about college basketball and there will be differing opinions.
4. This is NOT a professional team. Thus the players we discuss should not be treated as gossip pieces. No rumors of their lives off the court, personal stories that shed a negative light, or unfounded rumors will be tolerated. For instance, discussing what X player does on a Friday night does not belong here no matter how much evidence you have. Unless off-court issues result in suspensions that have been reported by Coach Few or any other coach, they will not be discussed here.
5. If you are a fan of an opposing team and want to contribute, that is fine but trolls and negative attacks on our members or the Gonzaga program will not be accepted and you will be banned. This is a community to discuss Gonzaga athletics and only Gonzaga athletics...and some American Idol.
6. Everydayezag and Zach B are the founders of the site and have power to ban whoever we feel is acting in an unbecoming fashion and is making the site look bad. This is not our full-time job but we take this community of Gonzaga fans very seriously and want it to act like a well-oiled machine.
7. Religion, politics, or other controversial topics that don't have to do with basketball will be deleted.
We are trying to build a solid community here so we encourage feverish commenting and posting but if you say something, make sure you are really SAYING something. Repetitive bashing of players and coaches won't be tolerated. Gonzaga's obviously a damn good program and it should be discussed in a positive light.
Lastly, we try and keep things pretty lighthearted but do take Gonzaga basketball pretty seriously so have fun with it, try not to get offended if we blow up from time to time and always have an opinion!