If you're like me, you woke up with a few extra butterfiles this morning. Tonight's game against Saint Mary's definitely carries a tournament time feel and the implications are tremendous. Regular season title, at-large resume, WCC tournament position...it all hangs in the balance tonight.
With that being said...I think it'd be nice to just have a open discussion leading up to the game. Max will be along later with his pregame thoughts but for now, the floor is yours.
Here are a few questions to get the discussion started...
1. David Stockton or Demetri Goodson. Who has the bigger impact on tonight's game?
2. What will be Marquise's stat line be?
3. Which one of Gonzaga's big three (Sacre,Harris, Gray) MUST have a big game for the Zags to walk away with a W in Moraga.
4. Finally, who wins, what's the score, and who's the game defining player.
1. How much longer until Randy Bennett bolts to the Pac-12?
2. Aside from drinking heavily, what are your pregame rituals before a game of this magnitude?
The thread is yours!