I know we all get caught up in the Men's team (myself included) but the Women are putting together a great season and deserve a little love as well. Here are some quick shots on their accomplishments and some reasons why we should care.
- They are currently ranked #23 in the AP poll and are likely to be ranked in the Coaches poll today
- They just clinched their 7th straight WCC title while dropping 103 points on the Dons
- They have outscored WCC opponents 1026-706 (average margin of 26.67 ppg)
- They have one of the nation's best players in Courtney Vandersloot who is averaging 18.5 points and almost 10 assists per game
- They are all but guaranteed a spot in the Women's Tourney and will play the 1st and 2nd Rounds at GU and could potentially play the regional rounds in the Arena. Tickets for the first two rounds cost $34 for all sessions or $22 for GU students. Tix for the regional are only $45.
Give the ladies some love and support!